Immco Diagnostics incorporates innovative medical devices, diagnostic laboratory testing expertise and pioneering research for a comprehensive solution to autoimmune disease diagnostics.
Immco Diagnostics offers autoimmune disease diagnostics under the ImmuGlo™ (immunofluoresence assays), ImmuLisa™ (enzyme linked immunosorbent assays), and ImmuBlot™ (Western blot assays) brands.
Since 1971, autoimmunity has been their focus. Supported by extensive research and a proven track record of accuracy and reliability, Immco Diagnostics has expanded from a specialized reference lab into an international organization offering high quality diagnostic products and services for the detection and diagnosis of autoimmune diseases to support improved patient care and prognosis.
Immco Diagnostics Product division supplies leading in vitro diagnostic assays and reagents to laboratories worldwide. Immco Reference Laboratory offers biopsy, serology and other test services for diagnosis of autoimmune disorders and related immunological conditions. The Contract Research group supports clinical research trials for contract research organizations, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Immco researchers work closely with industry experts in development of proprietary products. This has led to innovations such as the first commercial assay for detection of endomysial antibodies associated with celiac disease and the first panel of autoimmune hearing loss diagnostics, including the hsp-70 antibody OtoBlot™.
Major product lines:
- ImmuGlo™ IFA (immunofluoresence assays)
- Comprehensive line of assays
- ImmuLisa™ ELISA (enzyme linked immunosorbent assays)
- Superior sensitivity and specificity
- Multiple and cutoff calibrators for greater accuracy at decision point
- Standardized component sets and methods for reproducibility
- Longer shelf life up to 18 months
- ImmuBlot™ Western blot (Western blot assays)
- Sensitive confirmatory and esoteric markers
For more information, please visit: www.immco.com
Immunofluorescence microscopy is the cornerstone of autoimmune diagnostics at Immco. Our company is recognized as a leader in innovating assays with IFA technology and bringing them to the marketplace. We are known worldwide for supplying the most diverse range of IFA products in the industry. The Immco product line is supported with flexible assay configurations, high quality components and reagents that ensure reproducibility and ease of use.
Immco IFA products are formulated with the lab technologist in mind. Each component is rigorously optimized. Kits contain easy to use dropper vials and sufficient reagent volumes. Our conjugates contain ideal F/P ratios to produce clear specific fluorescence. Counterstains are formulated for greatest contrast and reduce background reactivity. Immco serum diluents stabilize antigen/antibody complexes to preserve ideal morphology, and provide discrete and clear reactions. Our mounting medium is specifically formulated to preserve staining with minimal fading.
Immco offers flexibility in components to address all IFA needs of our lab customers. Our cell culture and tissue section slides are available in single substrate and multiple substrate COMVI formats. In addition we provide an extensive selection of controls and conjugates sold separately or in kits for convenience.
Quality is the hallmark of Immco IFA products. We provide 3 tools to support internal quality standards:
1) Optical Standard Slide – each well contains cells bound with graduated titers of conjugated antibodies
2) Mounting Medium – our reagent is specially formulated to prevent photobleaching. It demonstrates superior performance compared with standard laboratory or commercial preparations. Stained slides mounted with our mounting medium exhibit minimum fading and can be stored at 4ºC for long periods for future readings.
3) Controls – Immco`s extensive line of controls can be used as internal or external quality standards.
Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA)
And NEW ImmuLisa™ Enhanced Assays
With over 35 years of leadership in ELISA technology, Immco offers an impressive and wide array of ELISA assays that feature accurate qualitative and quantitative detection of antibodies in the diagnosis of autoimmune diseases.
Our introduction of NEW ImmuLisa™ enhanced assays features industry leading advantages:
1) Antigens are selected and presented in a highly purified form for the highest accuracy
2) Standardized component sets and methods provide greater reproducibility
3) Optimal detection systems yield enhanced sensitivity and specificity
4) Optimal design for performance on all major automated ELISA platforms
5) Choice of single or multiple point calibration for greater flexibility
6) Longer shelf life up to 18 months to support laboratory needs
Immco ImmuLisa™ ELISA enhanced assays are developed with the lab technologist in mind. Efficiency, ease of use, and objective, quantifiable results characterize these newly enhanced kits, establishing them as the new industry standard in ELISA technology.
ImmuBlot™ Western blot
Immco offers ImmuBlot™ Western blot assays to support qualitative detection of autoantibodies in serum. These highly sensitive methods are primarily used to identify esoteric analytes or serve as confirmatory tests.
The Total Solution in Autoimmunity
ImmunoFluorescence Assay (IFA) microscopy methods form a foundation of autoimmune diagnostics
Selection of autoimmune diagnostics products under our leading brands: ImmuGlo™, ImmuLisa™ and ImmuBlot™